Monday, December 10, 2018

About Me

My name is Sabrina Jouney and I'm an 18 year old student at the University of Michigan Dearborn. What I'd like to discuss is that community service could go farther than just helping within just your community, meaning while you can start off in your community, you should strive to go outside of it as well and help other people within other places that are in need. Even though I myself are guilty of not making my voice heard as well, I still have a head full of ideas that could help us as a society shape the future. Change lies within the younger generation, and that's why I want to become an elementary school teacher, because I strive to shape young minds into powerful minds that crave change

Image result for galaxy theme divider

No comments:

Post a Comment