Monday, December 10, 2018

Introduction

Often, when presented with the word “community”, people think immediately of their own community. However, I’d like to challenge that thinking process and present a new way to think about the word “community”. When I think of community, my thoughts don’t immediately go to the place that I live in. I don’t think about only my neighborhood or only about the people around me. I think about different societies all around the world, and how one community has the power to impact other communities as well. I like to think that we should put more emphasis on getting involved in multiple ways, and making everyone feel like they have the chance to do something great and have a big effect on the place around them and then even further than that. It may start with your community, but it shouldn’t be limited to just your community. Even though I am guilty of doing the same thing too, of not making my voice heard, I'd like to express some of the ideas that I have that I plan to put into action in the near future


Image result for community

No comments:

Post a Comment